The following is a binding legal agreement between you and Revolver Stock Ltd (“Revolver Stock”). Please read this agreement carefully before purchasing any Revolverstock footage (“Footage”). As used in this agreement, Footage means, any moving images, animations, films, videos or other audio/visual representations, excluding still images, recorded in any format that are controlled by or obtained, directly or indirectly, from Revolver stock. In receiving any Footage, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. Revolver stock reserves the right to change any of the terms of this agreement at any time, and you agree to be bound by such changes.
1. All Footage on the Revolver stock website is protected by British and international copyright laws and treaties. Revolver stock and/or the various artists and/or entities that provide Footage to Revolver stock (“Submitters”) own all rights, including the copyrights in and to the Footage. Revolver stock and/or its Submitters reserve all rights in and to the Footage not expressly granted to you by the terms of this license. Your rights to use any Footage are subject to this license agreement and are conditioned upon your payment to Revolver stock for your use of the Footage. If you fail to make any payment to Revolver stock when due, your use of the footage will be deemed invalid and outside any agreement between the two parties.
2. By this Agreement, Revolver stock grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, right to use, modify and reproduce the Footage by incorporating it into a derivative work such as a feature film, documentary, video, multimedia presentation, advertisement, live performance and/or internet website and displaying and/or distributing that derivative work to the public by any means now known or hereafter developed, worldwide and inperpituipy.
3. Revolverstock shall be under no obligation to refund any fees paid by you for Footage under any circumstances.
4. You may not use the Footage other than as specified in PART 1.
5. You may not use the Footage in any way that might be considered defamatory, libelous, obscene, immoral or illegal. This includes use of the Footage in a way that places any person in the Footage in a negative light or depicts them in a way that they may find offensive. The Footage may not under any circumstances be used in a way that would defame, malign, slander or libel the persons, property, countries, races, customs, cultures or religions depicted in the Footage. The Footage shall not be incorporated into a logo, trademark or service mark.
6. The Footage and any derivative work incorporating the Footage, may not, in whole or in part, be used, sold, sublicensed, reproduced, distributed, displayed, incorporated into or otherwise made available as screensavers, templates, standalone backgrounds, stock elements, effects imagery elements or downloadable files. The Footage and any derivative work containing the Footage may not, in whole or in part, be included in any other clip media/stock product, library, collection, or set of clips for distribution or resale. These restrictions apply even if the Footage has been significantly altered. If Footage is used in a project that will be reproduced, sold or distributed (e.g., DVDs, home videos, music videos, training videos, etc.) the Footage may not comprise more than fifty percent (50%) of the length of the finished work, even if the Footage is layered with other graphics, nor may the primary value of the work into which the Footage is incorporated come from the Footage.
7. You agree to take all reasonable steps to prevent any third party from duplicating or distributing any of the Footage included in your finished work. You may not resell, redistribute or transfer the Footage or any portion of the Footage except as specifically provided herein.
8. You may not use any Footage (in whole or in part) as a trademark, logo or an element thereof.
9. You may not produce or otherwise create for resale or distribution, printed reproductions of any portion of the Footage on canvas, paper or any other medium.
10. “Non-transferable” as used herein means that except as specifically provided in this agreement, you may not sell, rent, load, give, sublicense, or otherwise transfer to anyone, the Footage or the right to use the Footage In addition, the work you produce with the Footage must be used for yourself, your direct employer, client, or customer, who must be the end user of your work. You agree to take all commercially responsible steps to prevent third parties from duplicating any Footage.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold Revolverstock, its officers, employees, shareholders, directors and suppliers harmless against any damages or liability of any kind arising from any use of the Footage other than the uses expressly permitted by this agreement. You further agree to indemnify Revolverstock for all costs and expenses that Revolverstock incurs in the event that you breach any of the terms of this or any other agreement between you and Revolverstock.
12. Neither Revolverstock Ltd or any of its directors, officers, employees, partners, licensors, or agents shall be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental, arising out of the use of, or the inability to use, any Footage.
Revolverstock does not warrant that the footage, the Revolverstock websites, or other materials provided by Revolverstock will meet your requirements or that use will be uninterrupted or error free. the entire risk as to the quality, performance and use of the footage is solely with you.
Revolverstock shall not be liable to you or to any other entity for any general, punitive, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, or lost profits or any other damages, costs or losses arising out of your use of the footage, or otherwise, even if Revolverstock has been advised of the possibility of such damages, costs or losses. in no event, shall Revolverstock ‘s total aggregate liability to you, or to any third party claiming through you, arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use the Revolverstock k website and/or footage contained thereon (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the monetary amount actually received by Revolverstock from you for your use of the applicable footage.